After traveling all across Mexico, we finally found the city we’re going to call home! Today we’re sharing how we found a rental and other important information on moving to Mexico.
About 7 months ago, we left our last long-term home in Mexico, Puerto Morelos. Since then, we’ve been traveling all over Mexico looking for another city to call home.
We’re happy to share that Queretaro, Mexico is that city!
Today we’ll be outlining:
– Why we chose to sign a 1-year lease in Queretaro, Mexico
– What the process of finding a rental in Mexico is like in 2021
– How house hunting in Mexico is different than in the US
– Where to look for rentals in Mexico
– What it was like getting an insurance policy for renting
– The risky mistakes we made while moving to Queretaro and how you can avoid them
Our Expat Relocation Specialist, Monica Wright: [email protected] Our English-speaking Driver, Ruben Lima: (WhatsApp) +52 442 460 8731
Watch the first video we made in this city, “Things that SHOCKED US about QUERETARO, MEXICO” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9Ls…
We are Jordan, Maddie, & Laska the husky. In January of 2018, we packed up our tangerine-colored car and left the US to start traveling Mexico. Since then, we’ve been making travel videos about our life in Mexico and the new experiences we encounter while traveling the world.
Follow us on social media!
► FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/tangerinetra…
► TWITTER: https://twitter.com/tangerinetravls