The Government of Querétaro urged to maintain sanitary measures even in Scenario A of the COVID-19 Traffic Light
Since April 23, Querétaro went to Scenario A of the COVID-19 Traffic Light, as reported by Governor Francisco Domínguez on social networks.
This measure will be in force until May 9, when the Technical Health Committee reviews the health situation again.
“The decision in congruence with the rate of modulation of cases that has registered a sustained decrease”
The Technical Health Committee accompanied this decision with a call not to trust oneself, not to lower our guard and to remain attentive to the effects that the increase in social mobility could have on the behavior of the disease, especially in view of the proximity of celebrations such as Children’s Day and Mother’s Day; “The transition to Scenario A does not mean that the phenomenon is contained”.
RESTAURANTS AND NIGHT CENTERS
- Restaurants and/or Cafeterias (includes restaurants in vineyards). Closing at 23:00, with 75% occupancy. It is recommended to install CO2 (carbon dioxide) meters and to favor well-ventilated open areas, use of terraces, open windows, and fans. It is recommended that the sound level allows a conversation without the need to shout.
- Nightclubs: casinos, canteens, and bars. Closing at 24:00, with 50% occupancy. You must observe the schedule for the sale of alcoholic beverages. It is recommended to install CO2 (carbon dioxide) meters and to favor well-ventilated open areas. Use of terraces, open windows, and fans. It is recommended that the sound level allows a conversation without the need to shout.
- Sale of alcoholic beverages: in closed container or for consumption on-site (in accordance with the corresponding license). Until 11:00 p.m., every day of the week.
- Pharmacies, medical dispensaries. Hours in accordance with the operating license. Only for the sale of medicines, food, hygiene and basic necessities. The other items, if they have them, must adjust to the schedules of the different listed items. Respecting the capacity of the “Supermarkets and Convenience Stores”.
- Malls. Open in accordance with the operating license, with a maximum closing time at 11:00 p.m., 60% occupancy, two people per family.
- General trade and provision of professional services, financial services. Open in accordance with the operating license, with a maximum closing time at 11:00 p.m., 75% occupancy, two people per family.
- Supermarkets and convenience stores. Closing at 11:00 pm, with 50% occupancy, two people per family.
EVENTS AND MEETINGS
Massive events and recreational centers: event rooms, concerts, amusement parks, spas and fairs. Prohibition of massive and/or social events, such as weddings, baptisms, or parties, with an attendance of more than 200 people.
Private meetings are limited to compliance with the healthy distance of 1.5 meters between each attendee and must end at 11:00 p.m. on the day of their celebration. Favor well ventilated open areas, the use of terraces, open windows and fans. Concerts, amusement parks, spas, and fairs, with 30% occupancy, maximum opening until 11:00 pm.
- Hotels and motels. 75% occupancy in number of rooms, 75% capacity in common spaces. Event rooms with a capacity of 50%, observing guidelines for “Massive Events”, favoring open spaces with natural ventilation. The consumption centers must observe the same capacity and hours as the “Restaurants and/or cafeterias” and “Nightclubs”, as well as the “Sale of alcoholic beverages”.
- Sightseeing tours on foot through the city, outdoors. Maximum capacity of 20 people plus actors, mandatory use of a mask.
- Tourist routes in the state territory. Maximum capacity of 75% of the vehicle’s capacity during the transfer, mandatory use of face masks.
- Professional sports, 30% occupancy.
- Amateur contact sports (soccer, basketball, etc.). 30% capacity. It is requested to attend sanitary recommendations such as healthy distance, mandatory use of a mask in assistants. Maximum opening until 10:00 p.m.
- Open sports and swimming spaces. 75% occupancy, by appointment.
- Gyms, martial arts schools, sports centers, dance, spa, and massage centers. 75% occupancy, by appointment.
- Entertainment centers: Cinemas, theaters, museums, galleries, academies, and cultural events of up to 500 locations. 50% occupancy, closing hours until 11:00 pm.
- Religious Centers: churches, temples, synagogues, mosques, etc., 50% occupancy.
- Hairdressers, aesthetics, and barbershops. 75% occupancy, by appointment.
- Parks, squares, and open public spaces. Capacity reduction to 75% occupancy. Mandatory use of a mask.
- Public transport. Mandatory use of mask and application of sanitizing product when entering the vehicle, open ventilation.
- The manufacturing industry, industrial establishments. Observe the “Specific technical guidelines for the reopening of economic activities”, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on May 29, 2020. Without the restriction of hours.