Shein, the fast-fashion company that became popular during the pandemic, is looking for employees in Mexico.
Are you looking for a job? Maybe this interests you, Shein presented two job vacancies in Mexico through his LinkedIn.
The fast fashion company is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator.
What requirements must you meet to apply?
Both positions require a CV written in English. Among the requirements to become an influencer marketing manager are:
- Two or more years of influencer marketing experience
- Experience in e-commerce, fashion, and the consumer goods industry.
- Relationships with local resources and talent.
- Soft skill, such as: motivation, initiative, passion, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Sense for teamwork.
The responsibilities of this position are: contact talents to seek cooperation, manage contracts, maintain relationships, and participate in branding campaigns. To apply for this job you can enter here.
On the other hand, to become a marketing coordinator the requirements are:
- One year or more of experience in marketing, be graduated in careers such as marketing, business administration or related.
- Have experience in e-commerce, fashion, and the consumer goods industry.
- Have the same soft skills mentioned in the previous post.
Their responsibilities will be to support the development of marketing campaigns, and in the team with activities such as planning, coordinating and executing the operational aspects of events following financial and time restrictions, among others.
If you want to apply for this job you can go to the application page.