The SMN indicates that the rains will continue in several regions of the Mexican territory, even the weather predicts the formation of whirlwinds.
Were you planning to store your umbrella? We must tell you that the rains do not end in Mexico, as predicted by climate experts. They are expected to last the entire weekend, as we recommend taking precautions.
The National Meteorological System (SMN) indicated in a recently published report that Mexico’s climate will be varied as a result of the meteorological phenomena found over the national territory. According to the weather, this Sunday, May 30, rains, whirlpools, and high temperatures are forecast.
The north and northeast of the country will be affected by strong gusts of wind with dust storms, heavy to very strong rains that will be accompanied by electrical activity and possible hailstorms, but formation of whirlpools or tornadoes is also expected in Chihuahua and Coahuila.
This is due to a low pressure channel that will interact with divergence in height. It is worth mentioning that there is a second low pressure channel that will affect the climate of the center, east, south and southeast of Mexico, as it will be in combination with a divergence in height that will cause showers and heavy rains accompanied by electrical activity and possible hailstorms.
The climate of Mexico also indicates the existence of an anticyclonic circulation in average levels of the atmosphere that will cause maximum temperatures of 40 to 45 | C in states on the Pacific coast and the Yucatan Peninsula.
Minimum temperatures in Mexico this May 30
– Minimum temperatures of 0 to 5 ° C and possible frosts: mountainous areas of Chihuahua and Durango.
Maximum temperatures in Mexico this May 30
– Maximum temperatures of 40 to 45 ° C: Sinaloa, Nayarit, Jalisco, Michoacán, Guerrero, Campeche and Yucatán.
– Maximum temperatures of 35 to 40 ° C: Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Durango, State of Mexico (southwest), Morelos (south), Puebla (north and southwest), Hidalgo (north) , Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tabasco and Quintana Roo.
Winds of Mexico this May 30
– Wind with gusts of 70 to 80 km / h with possible tornado formation: Chihuahua and Coahuila.
– Wind with gusts of 60 to 70 km / h and dust collectors : Durango, Zacatecas, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.
– Wind with gusts of 50 to 60 km / h: Baja California Sur, Baja California, San Luis Potosí, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, Guanajuato, Campeche and Yucatán.
Rains in Mexico this May 30
– Heavy rains with very strong occasional rains: Coahuila and Chiapas.
– Intervals of showers with strong punctual rains: Chihuahua, Nuevo León, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Guanajuato, Michoacán, Morelos, Guerrero and Oaxaca.
– Intervals of showers: Tamaulipas, Durango, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, Hidalgo, Veracruz, Puebla, Mexico City, State of Mexico, Tlaxcala, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
– Isolated rains: Querétaro.
– Possibility of electrical storms: Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Durango, Aguascalientes, Jalisco, Michoacán, Guanajuato, State of Mexico, Mexico City, Morelos, Puebla, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Veracruz , Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
Mexico Daily Post