Message for U.S. Citizens: Town Hall Meeting in Mazatlan, Sinaloa
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
The U.S. Consulate General in Hermosillo invites all U.S. citizens to join us for a Town Hall event on Tuesday, March 3, 2020, in Mazatlan, Sinaloa at 2:00 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Resort on Avenida Playa Gaviotas, in the Salon Copala.
The agenda for this year’s event is as follows:
• Remarks by Hermosillo Consular Chief Anthony Clare
• Remarks by Luis Quero from the Guadalajara Federal Benefits Unit
• Remarks by Maria Astrid Macias Fregoso, Mazatlan Tourist Protection and Services Director (CAPTA)
• Questions and comments from U.S. citizens attending the Town Hall
Please note that services for American citizens do not include U.S. visas services, so the event hosts will not be able to answer any questions related to U.S. visas.
In addition to the Town Hall meeting that day, the Federal Benefits Unit is planning a visit to provide services at the Mazatlan Consular Agency on Tuesday, March 3 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The services we will provide are the following:
· Social Security number applications
· Retirement Benefits claim leads
· Representative Payee claim leads
· Survivor’s benefits claim leads
· Change of address and
· Change of Direct Deposit (bank data)
The Mazatlan Post