State authorities find missing young man in Colima, family withdraws blockade

344

The young man that went missing for three days in Colima was located alive and so far the causes of his disappearance have not been clarified, his family lifted the blockade they held for 78 hours.

For 78 hours, the family of José Francisco Rodríguez Ballesteros made a call to the authorities for the life of the missing young man, whowas reported missing since July 27 in Villa de Álvarez, Colima. They demanded that the authorities find out his whereabouts and set up a blockade and a sit-in outside the State Attorney’s Office.

Dalia Mancilla, girlfriend of the missing young man said: “We need him to come back, we just want him back”, while his aunt Ángeles Rodríguez demanded: “as a family, uncles, cousins, his girlfriend, colleagues, friends, we need our nephew back, safe and sound”.

The family even maintained a two-day blockade outside the Colima Prosecutor’s Office, which caused the closure of one of the most important roads in the capital of Colima due to connectivity to the port of Manzanillo.


José Francisco’s girlfriend maintained her demand and thus conditioned her demonstration: “Give us back José Francisco Rodríguez Ballesteros, or we are not liberating this highway, we know that this blockade is costing them money but we have already suffered three days with his absence… please help us”.

As the hours passed, the anguish increased, but also the investigative agents said they were getting closer to the whereabouts of the civil engineer. The governor, Indira Vizcaíno, shared on her social networks that the investigation was continuing.

Ángeles Rodríguez, the boy’s aunt, revealed “that they are told that he is fine. Yes, it’s all, it’s all. But they don’t know where he is, where they have him? Not at all”, so they demanded clarity from the authorities about the rumour.

The good news came on Saturday afternoon, when the authorities confirmed the location of the civil engineer on social networks and it was until then that his family began to lift the sit-in and blockade.

Without giving further details, the Colima Prosecutor’s Office announced that operations were carried out in the municipalities of Villa de Álvarez and Comala.


Source: TV Azteca

The Colima Post