Tlaxcala is a nice little city located in eastern Mexico. It is also the capital and the most populated region of its state, which receives the same name. What do you think of this beautiful city? Leave us your comments and opinions.
To translate video from a foreign language:
Click on the “Settings” icon, select “Subtitles/CC,” and then click “Auto Translate.” A list of languages you can translate into will be displayed. Select “English.”
You’ll see that the subtitles have automatically been translated into English. While everything won’t be translated with 100 percent accuracy, the whole idea is that you can at least get a rough translation so you can easily follow along.
- El Corcho Agencia: https: //www.facebook.com/elcorchoagen … & https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UC-dl …
- Fernando Montoro recorded for Granadactiva (put watermark): www.youtube.com/granadactiva
- igo travel: https://www.youtube.com/c/igoviaje/
- cmh photography: https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCVgd …
- @Helivant Aerial Filming: http://helivant.com/ & https: //www.youtube.com/c/HelivantAer …
- Sergio Cervantes: https: //www.youtube.com/c/SergioCerva …
- SAMAY Producciones: https: //www.facebook.com/SamayProducc … & https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCOMr …
- zaicuriel: https://www.youtube.com/user/temosdream/
- Hibridum: https: //www.youtube.com/user/Ciberzeu …
- Rafael Palomino: https: //www.youtube.com/user/rafael20 …
- Tlaxcala City Council: https://www.facebook.com/AytoTlaxcala/
- Visitmex: https://www.facebook.com/VisitMexicoES/
- You will be happy for sure: https: //www.facebook.com/Tlaxcala500O …
- Sectur Tlaxcala: https://www.facebook.com/secturtlaxcala/
- Autonomous University of Tlaxcala: https://www.facebook.com/UATxOficial/
- Secretariat of Tourism of Mexico
- Government of Tlaxcala
Anno Domini Beats – Lifelong
Geographer – Arp Bounce
Tlaxcala #Mexico #CiudadesMexico
Donations for the channel: https: //www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr …
This video was an audiovisual creation that was based on the compilation of different visual media with the legitimate permission of its authors to make this video. The Copyright Law of the United States of America specifies that any video whose purpose is entertainment, reportage, education, research or comment does not infringe the original rights of the contents and therefore is considered “Fair Use” “Fair Use” under the American law.
For more information: https: //www.copyright.gov/fair-use/mo …
-DISCLAIMER- I am not the owner of anime, music, illustrations or lyrics. All rights reserved to their own owners who allowed me to use the videos used in this video !!! This video is not intended to infringe any of the copyrights. This is to promote and show, the cities and towns of Mexico to the world.
- Copyright Disclaimer –
Title 17, US Code (Sections 107-118 of the copyright law, Act 1976):
All media in this video is used for the purpose of review & commentary under terms of fair use. All footage, & images used belong to their respective companies.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.