The deceased, identified as Alberto Isaac, 24 years old, Anahí Candelaria, and América Nicol, both 22 years old, were found unconscious and with no vital signs inside the motel room, for which the establishment’s staff notified the corresponding authorities.
When the paramedics arrived at the place to attend to the situation, they confirmed the death of the three people.
The Forensic Medical Service carried out the transfer of the bodies to carry out the legal necropsy, which determined that the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning.
Apparently, the carbon monoxide came out of the motel room’s heater.
An investigation is ongoing to determine the corresponding responsibilities.
Source: El Siglo de Durango