Mexican women rank fourth on the list of countries that watch Pornhub the most

3082

In Mexico, the percentage of women who use Pornhub is 43%

In recent years, Pornhub has published information about the consumption of its users, this time the adult platform has released data about the countries that view the content of the website the most. The main information is divided by gender.

In one of the lists, it came out that Mexican women are within the top 5 of the countries that most watch Pornhub, below we will tell you what position they occupy, in addition, we will tell you what place in ranking Mexico occupies in the list of visitors who enter the site via cell phone, computer, and tablet.

Mujeres mexicanas ocupan el cuarto lugar en la lista de países que más ven Pornhub

Mexico among the countries that most see Pornhub

According to information from Pornhub Insights, Mexico ranks 6th and has an average visitation of 9 minutes and 16 seconds. And the 9th place in visits to the site from mobile devices, this is 96% of the traffic generated by Mexicans on the platform.

On the other hand, in Mexico the percentage of women who use Pornhub is 43%, while the remaining 57% is generated by men.

This figure makes the country fourth in terms of the proportion of users; the first place is occupied by the Philippines, followed by Colombia and third by Argentina.

Mexican women rank fourth on the list of countries that watch Pornhub the most

Photo: Pornhub Insights

Another interesting fact is that Mexico is the country with the highest proportion of users in the 18-24 age group. In the Pornhub publication, it is read that 47 out of 100 users are of those ages, 24% are between 25 and 34 years old, 16% between 35 and 44 years old, 6% between 45 and 54 years old, and the rest are over 55 years old.

Mujeres mexicanas ocupan el cuarto lugar en la lista de países que más ven Pornhub

The adult video platform also provided information about searches related to video games by Mexican users, and this is what came out: Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, D. Va from Overwatch, Super Mario, Jill Valentine from Resident Evil and Princess Peach. As for video games, the most sought-after is Fortnite followed by Minecraft, Overwatch, Pokémon, Brawl Stars, and Among Us.

Finally, the top 5 of the type of content that Mexicans look for the most in general, is this and in the following order:

  • Hentai
  • Lesbians
  • Milf
  • Mexicana
  • Amature

Source: televisa.com

Mexico Daily Post