The DEA website lists three fugitives among the most wanted, two are Mexicans and Sinaloans Rafael Caro Quintero and Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada
Their names and photographs are there, on the main page of the most wanted by the Drug Control Administration ( DEA ); Both are from Sinaloa, and for information to ensure their whereabouts, the sum is 35 million dollars, something like 717 million pesos.
They are Rafael Caro Quintero and Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada who heads the list and for whom there is a difference of 5 million dollars in what the dependence on the United States offers.
For Rafael Caro Quintero, the reward is $ 20 million and his file indicates the following:
Wanted for the following alleged federal violations: kidnapping and murder of a federal agent, violent crimes in aid of extortion and instigation; possession with the intent to distribute marijuana and cocaine; murder and criminal enterprise.
By Ismael Zambada García also known as “Mayo” or “El Mayo,” the reward is 15 million dollars and his file indicates the following:
Wanted for the following alleged federal violations
1) 18 USC Sec 1962 (d) RICO Conspiracy;
2) 21 USC 846 and 841 (a) (1) Conspiracy to possess controlled substance more than 5 kilograms of cocaine and more than 1000 kilograms of marijuana;
3) 21 USC 963952 (a) and 960 (a) (b) (1) (B) & (G) Conspiracy to import a controlled substance of more than 5 kilograms of cocaine and more than 1000 kilograms of marijuana;
4) 18 USC 1956 Conspiracy to Launder Monetary Instruments;
5) 18 USC 2 and 924 (o) Conspiracy to possess firearms in support of drug trafficking offenses and aid and instigation;
6-10) 18 USC 2 and 1959 (a) (1) & (5) Violent crimes in aid of extortion activities and aid and instigate;
11) 21 USC 848 (e) (1) (A) Murder while participating or working in the promotion of a criminal enterprise or ongoing drug trafficking;
12) 21 USC 848 (b) (1) and (2) (A) Engaging in an ongoing criminal enterprise promoting drug trafficking;
13) 18 USC 956 Conspiracy.