If horror movies no longer tickle you, the new “Vampires” exhibition in Guanajuato is a must-see.
If you live near Guanajuato and you are an enthusiast of horror stories and movies, or just looking for something to do this weekend, the Guanajuato Bicentennial Park has prepared an exhibition focused on vampires.
What awaits you inside the “Vampires” exhibition?
It is a tour with an audio guide suitable for the whole family. Inside it, visitors will be able to observe more than 100 wax reproductions, utensils, coffins, and human representations, as well as environmental recreations of events that occurred with respect to these beings.
In this experience we will see recreations of Russian, Ukrainian, Oriental, Mexican, and Italian vampires, there is even a specific room that pays tribute to the most famous vampires in cinema, such as Dracula or Nosferatu
“The figures found within the sample are hyper-realistic, created with very fine materials for cinematography and you can find original vampire hunter objects dating from the late 1800 AD”
In addition, there is the original skull of the Venetian Vampiress, an Italian woman, a victim of the plague, with a brick embedded between her jaw and who, according to legend, was a vampire.
How can I visit it?
- This exhibition is located in the Guanajuato Bicentennial Park , on the Silao-Guanajuato Quota Highway, Silao, Guanajuato.
- This exhibition is for the whole family and consists of a tour with an audio guide lasting approximately 50 minutes .
- Visiting hours are from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- The cost of admission is $ 85 for adults and $ 50 for children .
- Finally, to guarantee the safety of all attendees, Parque Guanajuato Bicentenario has all the requests for prevention and sanitation against Covid-19, such as taking temperature, application of antibacterial gel, frequent hand washing and use of face masks. .
If you want to make a reservation, we leave the website here.