Your Mexico immigration document expired? INM offering to regularize your visa


Do you have your immigration document expired, which was issued in 2019 or previous years?

Go to the INM Representation Office (OR) closest to your home (Check locations here ), where they will give you specialized attention to resolve your immigration situation and update your document.

You can also call the INM Immigration Attention Center at 800 004 6264 or the telephone numbers of the OR of the INM of your residence entity (Consult here directory link), where they will guide you regarding the location of their office and requirements that you must present for your update.

Obtaining your immigration document will allow you to continue in Mexico on a regular basis, it will give you legal certainty and the possibility of having access to public and private services proving a condition of stay in our country.

Keep in mind that if you are a foreign person with a valid resident card, you do not need to update your information for this National Registry of Foreigners.

This effort is part of the updating of the National Registry of Foreigners carried out by the INM, based on articles 20, section VI, 63 first paragraph of the Migration Law and 130, section X of the Interior Regulations of the Ministry of the Interior.


Mexico Daily Post