With data from the National Employment Service and the Mexican Institute for Competitiveness, among other sources, IEBS Business School presents the best paid jobs in Mexico in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector:
- Agile Coach: It is the professional responsible for an organization to implement agile methods. He is an expert with the necessary skills to help people adopt the agile mindset. The monthly salary range is between $ 50,000 and $ 60,000 pesos.
- SAP Consultant. This professional is in charge of helping companies configure and implement the SAP ERP according to their needs. He has extensive knowledge of SAP architecture and business processes. The monthly salary range is between $ 40,000 and $ 50,000 pesos.
- Cybersecurity Specialist: This professional is in charge of privacy and data protection of companies. He is an expert in computer security who is also responsible for facing cyberattacks. The monthly salary range is between $ 35,000 and $ 45,000 pesos.
- Software architect. He is an expert who dictates technical standards for software design, according to company policies and is also responsible for high-level decision-making in the development process. The monthly salary range is between $ 40,000 and $ 45,000 pesos.
- ICT Project Manager. It is the professional responsible for planning, organizing, and delimiting the responsibility of information and communication technologies (ICT) projects. There are several methodologies to coordinate projects, although the trend is towards agile methodologies. The position usually requires a combination of technical bases of the tools and solutions that are part of the project and a strong dose of people skills. The monthly salary range is between $ 30,000 and $ 40,000 pesos.
- Salesforce developer. He is a specialist capable of adapting the Salesforce CRM functionalities to the needs of a company. The monthly salary range is between $ 30,000 and $ 40,000 pesos.
- DevOps engineer. The term DevOps is a combination of the terms development and operations. The DevOps engineer enables previously isolated roles – development, IT operations, quality engineering, and security – to coordinate and collaborate to produce better, more reliable products. The monthly salary range is between $ 30,000 and $ 40,000 pesos.
- Scrum Master. He is an ICT project manager specialized in agile methodologies. He is a facilitator who seeks that work teams achieve their objectives, eliminating any difficulties they may encounter along the way. The monthly salary range is between $ 25,000 and $ 35,000 pesos for a junior professional and between $ 35,000 and $ 40,000 for a senior professional.
- Java developer. He is a specialist in developing solutions with the Java programming language, which is the most popular for Android smartphone applications and among the favorites for developing IoT solutions. The monthly salary range is between $ 25,000 and $ 30,000 pesos.
- Data scientist: He is a professional with mathematical, statistical and programming knowledge who analyzes and interprets large volumes of information from both structured and unstructured sources, looking for relevant information patterns for the design of new products and / or services, commercial strategies and marketing. The monthly salary range is between $ 15,000 and $ 25,000 pesos.
Oscar Fuente, director and founder of IEBS, mentioned that digital professions are and will be the most demanded and sought after. According to the manager, the era of social and technological changes that we are experiencing has caused a transformation in organizations, since a renewal has been generated in the management and direction of companies demanding new leaders and digital profiles to face the challenges presented by the digitization.