The airline Viva Aerobús will offer passengers flights to Cancun, Acapulco, Oaxaca, Puerto Escondido, and Havana from the Felipe Ángeles International Airport (AIFA), specifically from next July 15 of this year.
The best thing is that the tickets will be offered at very affordable prices, here we tell you:
- The trips to Oaxaca will be sold for $89.00 and will be two flights a week.
- Trips to Acapulco start at $139.00, as well as two flights a week.
- Trips to Cancun start at $315.00 and will be one flight per day.
- The Puerto Escondido route from $279.00 and there will be three flights a week.
- And the best thing is that Viva Aerobús will offer its first international route in the AIFA, it will be to Havana and will have an initial cost of 189 dollars; that is, an approximate sum of $3,780.00 pesos.
The highlight is that there is a daily flight to that international destination.
It is worth mentioning that the Airport Use Fee (TUA), the lowest in the country, must be added to all the above prices.
With these new routes, the airline will offer a total of 7 destinations (round trip) in the AIFA, including those that are already in operation: Guadalajara and Monterrey.
The airline, thus, will add 70 operations a week, which allowed it to offer 750,000 seats in a calendar year.
It will even manage to become “the airline with the widest offer at this airport.”
It is worth mentioning that Viva Aerobús will use Airbus A320 aircraft, which have a capacity of 186 passengers, and also an A321 aircraft for 240 passengers.
Aircraft that are part of the most modern fleet in Mexico and the third youngest in North America with an average age of 5 years, “explains the statement.
Without a doubt, the AIFA operations are advancing impressively, and have you already flown from there?