As of March 31, Mexico has already turned green within the countries from which travelers with a complete vaccination schedule, regardless of their place of origin, will be able to enter France without conditions.
Unvaccinated travelers or those with an incomplete schedule may travel to France, presenting a negative PCR test (less than 72 hours) or antigen test (less than 48 hours). Compelling reasons will no longer apply.
We remind you that a complete vaccination schedule includes:
- An initial vaccination schedule with Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, or Janssen
- If more than 9 months have passed since the last dose, a Moderna or Pfizer booster is needed
- Applies to people over 18 years of age
- Vaccination pass is suspended
It is no longer required to process the conversion in a pharmacy in France.
A pass is no longer required at cultural and tourist sites such as museums, restaurants, or parks.
A health pass is requested only to access health establishments.
- The use of face masks will no longer be mandatory indoors
However, its use is required in public transport and health facilities.